Gift Guide for Her
(Contains affiliate links and as an Amazon associate, I may earn on qualifying purchases)
- BP. Faux Fur Pompom Beanie – Keep her warm with this on trend beanie! She will be cute and instagram ready with this look! Or, try this beanie that comes in black or red!
- Jo Malone Fragrance – These Jo Malone Fragrances are so aromatic and last throughout the day. My favorite fragrance for Spring/Summer is English Pear and Freesia which really does take me back to the days when I lived in England. And my go to for Autumn/Winter is Velvet Rose and Oud, which is heady and feels expensive.
- Kate Spade New York Quilted Leather Card Case – Since we mostly just carry cards these days, this is the perfect case to hold what she needs. It also has a zippered compartment for small items.
- Nordstrom Cashmere Lined Leather Touchscreen Gloves – Every woman needs a good pair of leather gloves, so it is such a delight to find a pair that allow you to still use your phone without taking them off!
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss – This is a lip gloss and a lip plumper rolled into one. And with beautiful packaging, she will feel special every time she pulls it out of her purse to put on an application.
- Slipsilk Pure Silk Pillowcase – This is on my wish list! Sleeping on pure silk is so good for your skin. Unlike cotton, a silk pillowcase won’t crease your skin or absorb all the creams that you use at night. And considering how much we time we actually spend sleeping, this might be the most underrated skincare product out there!
- Nordstrom at Home Monogram Mug – it is so sweet to start of the morning with coffee (or tea!) in this elegant gold monogram mug. A cup of happy, indeed!
- Anthropologie Monogram Lidded Jewelry Box – Sometimes all she needs is a little jewelry box to store her most used items; things that she doesn’t want to get lost in the drawer or that she might want to display on the dresser.
- UGG Genuine Shearling Slippers – She will be toasty with these shearling slippers. They are so cozy, but also sturdy with a good tread on them, in case she needs to step outside.
- Madewell Tote – Totes are the most versatile bag out there. They are great for the professional woman who is jetting to work or for the mama who is toting all things baby related. The Madewell Tote is all leather and ages like a dream, with the leather just becoming more supple. For a bargain, check out this faux leather tote that also comes with a wristlet!
- Voluspa Candle – These candles are aromatic and beautiful to look at, coming in a variety of colors.
- Gold Initial Necklace – This minimalist initial necklace is sleek and oversized, making the perfect statement. For something more delicate, look at this round pendant from Kate Spade New York. For the classic and embellished monogram necklace, check out this one by Argento Vivo.
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette – This all matte and neutral eyeshadow palette is perfect for the woman who loves make up or who is just starting out. The colors all can be suitable for daytime, but can be intensified for an evening out.
- BaubleBar Contessa Tassel Earrings – Statement earrings are so fun and these tassel earrings are no exception! Coming in multiple colors, the options are endless. If she isn’t into tassel earrings, try these sparkly Star Drop Earrings by BaubleBar.
- Simple Modern Slim Cruiser Tumbler – Its amazing how much money you can spend on an insulated container. But these tumblers from Simple Modern are inexpensive and so cute.
- Michele Watch – A beautiful timepiece is a must have for any woman. For the ultimate splurge, see the Michele Watch. Typically, the face of the watch and the straps are sold separately, so that you can customize the look. For a budget friendly options look at this Olivia Burton watch or this more minimalist Michael Kors watch.
- UGG Short Robe – This robe lets her be warm, comfortable and cute all at the same time.
- Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wool and Cashmere Scarf – This scarf is light weight, but still soft and warm. Which means that you can wear it draped on the neck or wear it as a wrap and it won’t feel bulky or heavy.